We are seeking a strong closer to produce new business in a B to C sales environment. At Novation Settlement Solutions your future is in your hands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ability to produce and handle high volume of outbound calls to source opportunities
• Handle new Seller inquiries utilizing the specific sales process outlined in the Structure Settlement Sales Training Manual
• Determine whether transactions comply with our underwriting criteria and pricing parameters
• Communicate with Sellers via telephone to initiate transactions and build relationships.
• Provide price quotes to Sellers and effectively negotiate so as to achieve the highest possible profit to Novation and best option to suit customer’s needs. It is critical for a Buyer to possess the ability to clearly and effectively explain the time value of money
• Sell the benefits of completing a transaction with Novation
• Systematically follow-up on new leads and previous offers outstanding. Track all sales-related activities in SalesForce.com CRM
• Contact Sellers to ensure the return of Contracts and all relevant documentation
• Monitor deals in process to ensure all transactions proceed towards funding in a timely manner. Additionally, facilitate the retrieval of any missing documents by coordinating with the Processing Department/Research
• Assist Seller in locating settlement documents required for funding as needed
• Meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
• 3+ years sales experience, preferably with some financial services background
• Proven track record of success in a B to C sales environment
• The ability to manage multiple leads – from initial point of contact to closure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills
• Ability to sell a complex, multi-step financial services product
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and contact management software
• The ability to take advantage of the Internet for research, lead generation, financial information, and sales strategies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Intuitive selling, follow-up and closing skill
• Professional negotiating and detail management skills
• Effective organization and rapport-building skills
• Problem Solving
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable
• Ability to work in a team or independently as required
• Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Position may require travel up to 10% of the time.
• Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or work station.
• Requires manual dexterity and visual and hearing acuity.
• Tasks are regularly performed inside without potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as dirt, dust, pollen, odors, fumes and/or poor ventilation, wetness, humidity, rain, temperature and noise extremes, machinery and/or moving vehicles, vibrations, electric currents, animals/wildlife, toxic/poisonous agents, gases or chemicals, oils and other cutting fluids, violence and/or disease, or pathogenic substances.