- Purchase of contingent interests from a trust out of a Chapter 7
- Purchase of payments from a charitable remainder unit trust
- $1.2 million purchase of “life contingent” annuity cash flows from a post-bankruptcy
- Liquidation trust — where Novation’s right to receive payments will depend on how long each member of a small group of octogenarians continues to live
- Qui tam (whistleblower) settlements out of a Chapter 7
- Sale by a well-known musical artist of copyright royalties and residuals out of a Chapter 7
- Purchase of a settled commercial litigation escrow
- Purchase of an installment payout due from the sale of a corporation
- Purchase of more than $1.3 billion in structured settlement, annuity and lottery prize cash flows, in more than 5,000 separate, court-reviewed transactions
Novation is one of the nation’s largest and longest-tenured cash flow purchasers.
Novation Professional Services serves receivers, trustees and liquidators by paying cash for structured settlements and annuities; entertainment and sports royalties; annuitized lottery prizes, sweepstakes and progressive jackpot awards; deferred compensation contracts; inheritances, bequests and future interests; and other illiquid cash flows.
With our staff of in-house attorneys and analysts, Novation can tailor a solution to liquidate your problem assets.
Transactions funded, reviewed and/or bid by Novation include:
Simply stated, Novation will price and pay cash for unusual “non-standard” cash flows. We welcome an opportunity to discuss how we can turn your problem assets into CASH.